I take exception to your statement. Manure has it uses. It makes a good fertilizer that helps plants grow. Politics seems to kill or corrupt just about everything it touches. Given a choice to shovel manure or listen to politics and I'd prefer to shovel.
I started this blog for family far away and to share my life and writing with friends. Comments are welcome but please treat this place as you would visiting any friend. I want everyone to feel at home here. If you post advertising for a business or service and I do NOT know you, it will be reported as SPAM. Don't even bother.
That about says it all, doesn't it?
ReplyDeleteWell, there is that...
ReplyDeleteIt'd be hard to argue with that. 10,000 bonus interwebz points!
ReplyDeleteThat is a generous statement...
ReplyDeleteI take exception to your statement. Manure has it uses. It makes a good fertilizer that helps plants grow. Politics seems to kill or corrupt just about everything it touches. Given a choice to shovel manure or listen to politics and I'd prefer to shovel.
ReplyDeleteOptimist.
ReplyDeleteAmen...
ReplyDeleteAt least with manure you know exactly what it is.
ReplyDeleteCan't say it any better than all of the above, especially Gray's comment!
ReplyDeleteI will second that.
ReplyDelete