Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Where's a Porch Pirate When you Need One



Either the Ford SUV is getting a new muffler or Lorelei the Lab has mail-ordered a large poodle.

6 comments:

  1. Well, that must have looked delightful for the neighbors as they drove by. I sometimes wonder what the think of the things we get.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I'd vote for the poodle!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. At first I thought it was some sort of mummified body...! I mean, in your line of work, it's not totally out of the realm of possibility!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep,must be one of those frozen poodles from Costco.

    ReplyDelete

I started this blog for family far away and to share my life and writing with friends. Comments are welcome but please treat this place as you would visiting any friend. I want everyone to feel at home here. If you post advertising for a business or service and I do NOT know you, it will be reported as SPAM. Don't even bother.