I'm not sure what's worse, regular Mondays or those that come after a 3-day holiday weekend. My phone was blowing up before I'd even logged on and poured a cup of coffee this morning.
Oh No, Ms Brigid. Phone calls on your days off? Sip your coffee pet your puppy, get some of your delicious homemade cookies, take a deep breath, sip your coffee and carry on. We have faith in you
The phone was going off on Tuesday so not the holiday :-) But I get calls on days "off", people don't have their days end badly just 8-5 and I have worked some weird hours over the years.
I started this blog for family far away and to share my life and writing with friends. Comments are welcome but please treat this place as you would visiting any friend. I want everyone to feel at home here. If you post advertising for a business or service and I do NOT know you, it will be reported as SPAM. Don't even bother.
Oh No, Ms Brigid. Phone calls on your days off? Sip your coffee pet your puppy, get some of your delicious homemade cookies, take a deep breath, sip your coffee and carry on. We have faith in you
ReplyDeleteThe phone was going off on Tuesday so not the holiday :-) But I get calls on days "off", people don't have their days end badly just 8-5 and I have worked some weird hours over the years.
DeletePost 3 (4) day weekends are the worst by far.
ReplyDeleteIgnore the phone, get the coffee.
ReplyDeleteCoffee first, the rest can wait.
ReplyDeleteSO glad I don't have to deal with that anymore!
ReplyDeleteCoffee first, then the internet.
ReplyDelete