They are etherial deer, appearing only when you cannot focus. Pretending to pee does not fool them. I did have a bull moose mosy 10 feet behind me earlier this season when I had my attention focused on on a creek south of Independence Pass. Almost silent, Mr Moose decided that a stroll up the path was in his best interest and that the humans were no threat. .44 is not so large a caliber when you're that close.
I started this blog for family far away and to share my life and writing with friends. Comments are welcome but please treat this place as you would visiting any friend. I want everyone to feel at home here. If you post advertising for a business or service and I do NOT know you, it will be reported as SPAM. Don't even bother.
An Eternal Question, I will try to get an answer a week from Saturday. (With a new hunting mentee if all goes well...)
ReplyDeleteOr take a leak... sigh...
ReplyDeleteThey are etherial deer, appearing only when you cannot focus. Pretending to pee does not fool them. I did have a bull moose mosy 10 feet behind me earlier this season when I had my attention focused on on a creek south of Independence Pass. Almost silent, Mr Moose decided that a stroll up the path was in his best interest and that the humans were no threat. .44 is not so large a caliber when you're that close.
ReplyDelete