I started this blog for family far away and to share my life and writing with friends. Comments are welcome but please treat this place as you would visiting any friend. I want everyone to feel at home here. If you post advertising for a business or service and I do NOT know you, it will be reported as SPAM. Don't even bother.
Have a great time Brigid!!
ReplyDeleteSlainte!
ReplyDeleteGood for you!! Have a great time!
ReplyDeleteYEEEEEHAAAAWWWWW! Enjoy yourself!
ReplyDeleteHave a good time!
ReplyDeletebon voyage
ReplyDeleteTop down, too?
ReplyDeleteJim
Enjoy yourself as much as possible (Like I NEED to say that...) and HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!
ReplyDeleteBe safe and if you need help, call!
ReplyDeleteMade a journey today.....to a gun show. Radio blasting, no windows down.....down pouring rain.
ReplyDeleteAnd he scores!
Bob
III
When I made the Florida to PDX run twice last fall, it seemed like all of the highways north and west of Kansas City were under construction.
ReplyDeleteOn trip #2, I did BLV to PDX in two days, WITHOUT music. Never again.
Hope you have a great vacation. Relax and enjoy.
ReplyDeleteWhat? No Willy??!
ReplyDeleteHope your trip is plum awesome. :)
Have a great vacation Brigid. My respects to your Dad.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy!
ReplyDeleteHave a great vacation!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy :-)
ReplyDeleteHave a great trip, and Happy Mother's Day!
ReplyDeleteBrigid,
ReplyDeleteTravel safely!
SWModel66
Don't pick up any hitchikers by the sign that says 'Prison 1 mile'.:}
ReplyDeleteMust be planning a REALLY good time, Hand cuff key to overcome those pesky obstacles.
ReplyDeleteHave an awesome time wherever you end up!
ReplyDelete