We get into the low 30's a fair amount during Winter. Although not nearly 5 F, Syrah the Mighty has never yet refused a walk. It might be a short walk (I certainly do not enjoy that kind of cold), but we walk.
Can't say I blame. It's.. well, it';s being very Minnesota, I'll say. I was astonished $HOUSEMATE was willing to set foot outside, but the call of pancakes was strong. And, yes, it is Very Much a Pancake-y day. (And we bring our own syrup - real, honest-to-good MAPLE. No substitutes accepted.)
I started this blog for family far away and to share my life and writing with friends. Comments are welcome but please treat this place as you would visiting any friend. I want everyone to feel at home here. If you post advertising for a business or service and I do NOT know you, it will be reported as SPAM. Don't even bother.
Awww! Poor puppy!
ReplyDeleteDon't blame her a bit! That's COLD, fur coat or not!!!
ReplyDeleteWe get into the low 30's a fair amount during Winter. Although not nearly 5 F, Syrah the Mighty has never yet refused a walk. It might be a short walk (I certainly do not enjoy that kind of cold), but we walk.
ReplyDeleteCan't say I blame. It's.. well, it';s being very Minnesota, I'll say. I was astonished $HOUSEMATE was willing to set foot outside, but the call of pancakes was strong. And, yes, it is Very Much a Pancake-y day. (And we bring our own syrup - real, honest-to-good MAPLE. No substitutes accepted.)
ReplyDeleteMy daughter has a miniature Australian Shepherd and he loves the snow. Rain, however, is a totally different story. Go figure...
ReplyDelete