Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Where's Chewie?

Where's Chewie? Hoosier edition.

A day hanging out with Tam is never ordinary. There were Mongol Hordes, guns, knives, Artisano's spices and Chewie the Purse Wookie riding shotgun in the front of the truck (if you squeeze him, he makes loud Wookie noises).


You never know WHERE he is going to turn up when I'm out with my favorite people. I have company visiting from out of town, so more pictures tomorrow, including amazing 4D bacon and the Derringer of Potato Guns.

13 comments:

  1. Wow - 4D bacon & a french fry gun. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What! Chewie hanging out by the tracks?!?! HO tracks on top of that! What has the world come to?

    Enjoy your guests!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like great fun! My best to your friends!
    (slinks away dreaming of bacon...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny :-) Glad y'all are having some fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chewie, like any good Wookie, is protesting high-speed rail! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brigid,

    Will 4-D bacon work in my diet? It needs to be better than turkey bacon! Please tell me it is an acceptable substitute!!!

    SWModel66

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chewie love is rampent at the bunkhouse...
    Have a great Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chuy works at one of my customers. He's harier than the cliplink one, though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. J.R. - worse, it's a widdle wookie being raised by Brigid and Tam...

    ReplyDelete

I started this blog for family that lives far away. Now that they are gone, it continues on to share those memories.

Comments are welcome,but if you have a fake name, no blog and only comment on the rare occasion to criticize or offer advertising for a business I've never heard of, you go straight to SPAM.