Monday, August 29, 2016

Mr. Wilder - You Will be So Missed



4 comments:

  1. I really loved it when he teamed up with Gilda Radner and the others for all those wonderful movies, Mel Brooks was a genius and I will miss Gene. Guess this is the sucky part of getting old.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He was one of my favorites. It seems like more and more pages of my life are being stamped "Archive". Never to be updated again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In all reports, a modest, kind and generous man. And he will be missed.

    gfa

    ReplyDelete

I started this blog for family far away and to share my life and writing with friends. Comments are welcome but please treat this place as you would visiting any friend. I want everyone to feel at home here. If you post advertising for a business or service and I do NOT know you, it will be reported as SPAM. Don't even bother.