Saturday, September 3, 2016

Great News for Grey Man Fans

For all you fans of Old NFO's The Grey Man Series you are in for a treat.

 The fourth book in the installment is out and already climbing the charts at Amazon. It's hard to improve on what's already great -  but Jim has done so with this, the best in a wonderful series.

With  the continued stunning cover art by Tina Garceau  and meticulous editing by Stephanie Martin, it was a rollicking great  read. I had the good fortune to be a Beta reader for the forensic bits. Color me weird, but I had a great time with an earlier book explaining to Jim how you determine the height of a body that's missing the head.

This book will NOT disappoint as it continues the saga of this Texas family of law enforcement officers, fleshing out the characters of them even more, drawing you in so that you care as much for the outcome as they do.

With lots of action and a plot that moves on like a dust devil, you will be like me, and not put it down until you've read the whole thing.

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the bump, AND for the expertise!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That da*ned Old NFO cost me a Friday Nights sleep - and it was well worth it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BadFrog - I so agree - I love his work.

      Delete
  3. Brigid,
    "Sven" here from years past; creator of http://theprairiemelts.blogspot.com/. Six years or so gone by since we connected. I was doing some research regarding grief on my old blog; ran across your name and blog address; clicked on it and smiled... You are still here. Good!

    Its grand to see that you are still writing and turning out thoughtful, thought provoking commentary and prose. I have not blogged since Easter 2011. Life has taken some strange twists and turns. I'm not certain I recall the steps required to post on my old blog. Not so sure its time to start it up again. Many seasons and many changes, doors opened and doors closed sure and certain as Chronos' breath.

    The itch to write is there and there are new layers of elegant dust to be sifted. I'm thinking that finding you still here might be the final notch in the padlock, the final code in the puzzle needed to unlock the door to start the work flowing.

    Happy to see Barkley still smiling and gracing your pages!

    In any case, great to see you here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stephen - it's great to have you back to visit. A lot has happened - I married one of my readers, the son of one of the gun bloggers. We did lose Barkley to bone cancer, he is here in memory. And I wrote two books, both of which reached #1 in sales at Amazon and have donated thousands of dollars to animal rescue, and Search dog foundation. I sold the big house and we're in a tidy old bungalow restoration in the city, close to where my husband works. I think you do need to write. . :-)

      Delete
  4. Ordered mine yesterday, and only read one chapter at a time to make it last! Well-----sometimes two!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand, when I did the beta read I devoured it in one sitting.

      Delete

I started this blog so the child I gave up for adoption could get to know me, and in turn, her children, as well as share stories for a family that lives too far away. So please keep it friendly and kid safe. Posts that are only a link or include an ad for an unknown business automatically to to SPAM..