I started this blog for family far away and to share my life and writing with friends. Comments are welcome but please treat this place as you would visiting any friend. I want everyone to feel at home here. If you post advertising for a business or service and I do NOT know you, it will be reported as SPAM. Don't even bother.
Wile E. looks hungry.
ReplyDeleteEpic fail, indeed. You lead an interesting life, and probably more so than we know - but the parts you share keep us all coming back for more.
ReplyDeleteThank you for this one, especially; I needed a laugh.
Depends on how well you like or dislike your neighbors Brigid ;-)
ReplyDeleteI've always figured anything that can fly must have pretty good depth perception. 2D just isn't going to cut it for long.
ReplyDeleteA FENCE to keep out something that flies? Oh boy. That's one for the ages.
ReplyDeleteI don't recommend you spend any time at all around those neighbors. Shudder.
City folk. I think I would sit back and watch the show.....
ReplyDeleteYou've got a lovely home with a true Lady's touch to it.
ReplyDeleteBeats my Hermit Cave hands down.