Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Not much that can't be fixed by. . . .

part of this complete breakfast, click to enlarge photo
Dessert for breakfast. Blueberry crumble. Pardon my French, but screw the healthy weekday morning meal. :-) I can have my usual grapefruit juice and Cheerios tomorrow.

Yes, that is ice cream on top. At 6 a.m. I couldn't decide on something pie-like or a dessert with chocolate so dark it has its own gravitational pull. The blueberries called to me (plus you only have to be half awake to make this).

Thank you all for everything. Surgery will be right after the 12th, I'm getting the best doc in the state for this sort of thing so there was a week wait, one I will happily do so I don't wake up missing parts I may use later. I am not going to write further about it unless there is a major change. Just come on back for some sporadic but usual fun and shooty goodness. Until then, your wishes meant ever so much.

If I could share this bit of blueberry goodness with each of you I would.