Monday, January 3, 2011

Other than that Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?


The question remains, just WHAT holster to wear concealed carry with the latest in hospital wear.

"The latest in hospital tactical wear. An off-center breast telemetry pocket allows secret squirrel gadgetry to pass through a buttonhole inside the pocket, staying out of sight. The over sized pocket conceals. Sleeve length guarantees easy access to your own defense items. Demure print will draw your mugger's eyes away from that .357 magnum, ensuring no extra harm will come to you (hospital cafeteria not withstanding)."

Blogging will be light for the next couple of weeks (thank goodness for a few saved posts and a couple old favorites I can repost for the new readers).

I am going to be scheduled for surgery pretty quick. I walked into the doc for a simple follow up check today and next thing you know I'm picking out proper concealed gear for the latest in "show me your junk" wear.

It's a tumor where there wasn't one last time anyone actually looked that close. It's likely nothing, but in either event, I may be getting turned from family sedan into sports model here soon, with a "act now and get a free biopsy!" special with my tactical hospital wear.

Prayers are always welcome, but no need to fuss, I'll be fine.