Sunday, October 11, 2015

Bargain Christmas Gift Alert!

Just a note

I just noticed that Amazon has the paperback copy of Saving Grace - A Story of Adoption (both two and four legged) marked down to $1.56. from the regular price of $13.56.I'm not sure why as I don't control the pricing on that, but there was a surge in sales for the Book of Barkley with the Readers Favorite International Book announcement so perhaps they are marketing it to get people to buy my second book as well.  Who knows. But it's a bargain.

If you want a thoughtful but cheap Christmas gift for someone go check it out. I'm  not sure how long the price will be that low.  Saving Grace was a #1 Best Seller and has had great critical reviews from the professional book reviewers. It's more than just about adoption - it's a story of growing up in the 60's and coming of age in a time of great change in out country that many of you might relate to.

Like The Book of Barkley- ALL sales proceed go to animal rescue and adoption centers, this month - Lab Rescue of the LRCP (Maryland) as well as Search Dog Foundation where TBOB sponsors a Search Dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I started this blog so the child I gave up for adoption could get to know me, and in turn, her children, as well as share stories for a family that lives too far away. So please keep it friendly and kid safe. Posts that are only a link or include an ad for an unknown business automatically to to SPAM..