Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Labs and Hockey Pucks

Angel Barkley

A friend, who is a member of this outdoor forum, sent me this link about Labrador Retrievers and all they will eat.  It's hilarious.   https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/13791951/all/unplugging-a-labrador

The thread is like a pinball game. It goes all over the place. You will learn the merits of canned pumpkin and that a Lab can ingest a hockey puck. Everything else is a bonus.

But I guarantee you will laugh.

4 comments:

  1. Gah... THAT was a time sink... But you're right, funny! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laughing so hard I had to stop so I could dry my eyes and read more.
    Thanks for the laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both Bullet and Indy seem to love canned pumpkin. Bullet needed some with the move, and Indy demanded some of whatever Bullet was eating!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reading that gave me coffee keyboard, and makes me happy I have a "finicky" Husky.

    ReplyDelete

I started this blog for family far away and to share my life and writing with friends. Comments are welcome but please treat this place as you would visiting any friend. I want everyone to feel at home here. If you post advertising for a business or service and I do NOT know you, it will be reported as SPAM. Don't even bother.