Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween

From our home to yours - Brigid and Barkley


  1. And to you and yours as well my friend!

  2. And from our house to yours!

    The Fries have a Halloween party tomorrow night (since we didn't have trick-or-treat here due to Sandy). I'll be sure to post pictures of them in all their Halloween finery once we get home!

  3. Hope you had a great Halloween, and have a great weekend! that second jersey the "fighting illuminati?"

  4. I hope you all had a fun Halloween. Auntie J - I am so glad they got to do a party, I'll look forward to seeing the pictures later as I'm off to work nhow.

    On a Wing - indeed it is, I'm sort of prejudiced with the fighting I, you know with all deference to our wonderful Boilermakers.


I started this blog so the child I gave up for adoption could get to know me, and in turn, her children, as well as share stories for a family that lives too far away. So please keep it friendly, kid safe, and open to discussion, not criticism. This is my home. You can live in yours as you wish, but this is my place.