Two things that tell you you're gonna have a bad day, a 60 Minutes camera crew waiting outside your office, watching CNN and see a incident in your jurisdiction that you didn't know about.
I don't know how else to reach you other than comment a friend from NFOA sent me here, I don't want to post about my page or blog as not to violate any rules but know that I am a fellow blogger, although not savvy.lol. Could you send me an email as I can't find a way to message you, which is why I'm leaving this comment. Thank you for your time.
Thank you all, I'm in for the night, but tired. I'll have a post up tomorrow.
Jerry - thank you for stopping, and commenting, but I do not give out my private email address to people I don't know. I'm sure if you had a wife or daughter you'd probably advise them to do the same. Thank you for understanding.
I have both..lol. so yes I understand, I heard about you by Jeremy Cady "hes a member of my group", I was going to ask him to clarify if he personally knew you, just said you were good people. I dont know if you are active in the NFOA or attend any of the get togethers, if so I hope to meet you, or perhaps if you are friends with Jeremy, Rick, or some of those guys, they could pass a couple of questions along to ya. Ive been enjoying youre posts. very well written I hope to get there myself someday, sort of in search of a mentor..lol well thank you for your time, and for what you do..
Jerry - thank you. I know a shooter in your neck of the woods named Tim Matthws quite well, but I've not visited out there. If you have a blogging type question that you don't want posted simply leave a coment with DO NOT POST at the beginning and I will be happy to answer here or over at your blog.
I started this blog for family far away and to share my life and writing with friends. Comments are welcome but please treat this place as you would visiting any friend. I want everyone to feel at home here. If you post advertising for a business or service and I do NOT know you, it will be reported as SPAM. Don't even bother.
Safe trip!
ReplyDeleteTravel safely, and know we're here for you.
ReplyDeleteStay safe my bright and very talented friend !
ReplyDeleteSometimes I wish I had a Red Phone/ Batphone, but then I remember....
ReplyDeleteBe safe.
Differ
Two things that tell you you're gonna have a bad day, a 60 Minutes camera crew waiting outside your office, watching CNN and see a incident in your jurisdiction that you didn't know about.
ReplyDeleteBe safe....
ReplyDeleteStay safe, darlin', and know that we will be here, waiting patiently.
ReplyDeleteBob
III
Keep your powder dry and check your six!
ReplyDelete(and all that)
gfa
Hmm...hate it when that happens! Stay warm and stay safe, Brigid.
ReplyDeleteHave a safe trip. See you when you get back
ReplyDeleteTravel safe... Remember dirty side DOWN! :-)
ReplyDeleteGod Bless and take care
ReplyDeleteI don't know how else to reach you other than comment a friend from NFOA sent me here, I don't want to post about my page or blog as not to violate any rules but know that I am a fellow blogger, although not savvy.lol. Could you send me an email as I can't find a way to message you, which is why I'm leaving this comment. Thank you for your time.
ReplyDeleteThank you all, I'm in for the night, but tired. I'll have a post up tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteJerry - thank you for stopping, and commenting, but I do not give out my private email address to people I don't know. I'm sure if you had a wife or daughter you'd probably advise them to do the same. Thank you for understanding.
Good to know your good and tucked in for the night.
ReplyDeleteI have both..lol. so yes I understand, I heard about you by Jeremy Cady "hes a member of my group", I was going to ask him to clarify if he personally knew you, just said you were good people. I dont know if you are active in the NFOA or attend any of the get togethers, if so I hope to meet you, or perhaps if you are friends with Jeremy, Rick, or some of those guys, they could pass a couple of questions along to ya. Ive been enjoying youre posts. very well written I hope to get there myself someday, sort of in search of a mentor..lol
ReplyDeletewell thank you for your time, and for what you do..
Jerry - thank you. I know a shooter in your neck of the woods named Tim Matthws quite well, but I've not visited out there. If you have a blogging type question that you don't want posted simply leave a coment with DO NOT POST at the beginning and I will be happy to answer here or over at your blog.
ReplyDelete