Friday, July 18, 2014

Friday Night Guardians

These things I warmly wish for you. Someone to love, some work to do,  a bit o' sun, a bit o' cheer,
and a Guardian Angel always near
-Irish Blessing


  1. I guess we're fully blessed then... hope you are too!

    Dann in Ohio (and the gals...)

  2. Thank You
    And may the blessing be on you

  3. What a beautiful girl Abby is. What a blessing !

  4. And may you always be surrounded by those.

  5. And we ARE blessed.

    This one has always been my favorite.

    May the road rise to meet you,
    May the wind be always at your back.
    May the sun shine warm up on your face,
    The rains fall soft upon your fields,
    And until we meet again,
    May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

    --An Irish Blessing


I started this blog so the child I gave up for adoption could get to know me, and in turn, her children, as well as share stories for a family that lives too far away. So please keep it friendly and kid safe. Posts that are only a link or include an ad for an unknown business automatically to to SPAM..