Tuesday, August 25, 2015

If you can eat it with your hands the calories don't count - right?

I started the new job today  All went really well but there's always stress involved and where there is stress there is usually a sensible eating plan being flung out of the window with a trebuchet.

Please check back later in the week for Lettuce and low fat salad dressing.

7 comments:

  1. if you eat it really fast, the calories can't catch up to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you all the best for a quick and smooth transition in your new position!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always cut or tear your food first. It lets the calories leak out.

    Glad the first day went well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Low fat and what?
    Glad you made it through.
    Keep on keepin' on!

    gfa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even though today is a hungry day, the every-other-day diet is still my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tsk .. tsk .. tsk .. (not judging ...nope ... not at all)

    ReplyDelete

I started this blog for family far away and to share my life and writing with friends. Comments are welcome but please treat this place as you would visiting any friend. I want everyone to feel at home here. If you post advertising for a business or service and I do NOT know you, it will be reported as SPAM. Don't even bother.