That belief cost me a lot of my youth. I have no regrets but after 6 decades I am alone; even though it is my preferred choice. Intellect does mean choices
The message is that there are no "knowns." There are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say there are things that we now know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we do not know we don't know. Donald Rumsfeld
I started this blog for family far away and to share my life and writing with friends. Comments are welcome but please treat this place as you would visiting any friend. I want everyone to feel at home here. If you post advertising for a business or service and I do NOT know you, it will be reported as SPAM. Don't even bother.
Almost Rod Serling Twilight Zone-esque!
ReplyDeletegfa
That belief cost me a lot of my youth. I have no regrets but after 6 decades I am alone; even though it is my preferred choice. Intellect does mean choices
ReplyDeleteThe message is that there are no "knowns." There are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say there are things that we now know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we do not know we don't know.
ReplyDeleteDonald Rumsfeld
Fabulous blog title; my favorite magazine is Garden and Gun. Great photo and quote to go with; very nice.
ReplyDelete