Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Today's Game. What's in Your. . . ?

It was a 4:30 wake up and it's going to be a long day.

So I don't have a lot for you today before I head out, except this.

We've done the range bag, and the range purse.  Well, for tonight,  what's in your desk drawer at home? 



click to enlarge photo

5 comments:

  1. I've a catch-all, junque, miscellaneous drawer - it's my top dresser one.
    All manner of loose and boxed ammunition, men's jewelry, diabetic supplies, miscellanea.
    You are brave to show yours.

    gfa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have a drawer in my desk. So I have magazines and papers and things to write with and things to write on and my amateur radio log and two monitors and bits and pieces of various projects all over the top of it. Also detrius from eating at my desk, a pair of socks (clean), a couple of manuals, a couple of musical scores (one I've sung, one I haven't yet), a bunch of QSL cards I need to send out, and last Sunday's editorial/commentary section from the Chicago Tribune. And who knows what else?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that a Shimano freewheel tool or a EMT conduit coupler next to the pistol magazine?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone has an Entropy Drawer, or if they don't have one, they should !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a whole entropy house. I wouldn't know how to select just one drawer. There's the shooting and hunting stuff, the airplane stuff, the camera stuff, the motorcycle stuff, the various collections of mechanic and machinist tools, etc. etc.

    I'm spending my birthday with my daughter. I hope you have a good one as well.

    ReplyDelete

I started this blog for family far away and to share my life and writing with friends. Comments are welcome but please treat this place as you would visiting any friend. I want everyone to feel at home here. If you post advertising for a business or service and I do NOT know you, it will be reported as SPAM. Don't even bother.