Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Today's Game. What's in Your. . . ?

It was a 4:30 wake up and it's going to be a long day.

So I don't have a lot for you today before I head out, except this.

We've done the range bag, and the range purse.  Well, for tonight,  what's in your desk drawer at home? 

click to enlarge photo


  1. I've a catch-all, junque, miscellaneous drawer - it's my top dresser one.
    All manner of loose and boxed ammunition, men's jewelry, diabetic supplies, miscellanea.
    You are brave to show yours.


  2. I don't have a drawer in my desk. So I have magazines and papers and things to write with and things to write on and my amateur radio log and two monitors and bits and pieces of various projects all over the top of it. Also detrius from eating at my desk, a pair of socks (clean), a couple of manuals, a couple of musical scores (one I've sung, one I haven't yet), a bunch of QSL cards I need to send out, and last Sunday's editorial/commentary section from the Chicago Tribune. And who knows what else?

  3. Is that a Shimano freewheel tool or a EMT conduit coupler next to the pistol magazine?

  4. Everyone has an Entropy Drawer, or if they don't have one, they should !

  5. I have a whole entropy house. I wouldn't know how to select just one drawer. There's the shooting and hunting stuff, the airplane stuff, the camera stuff, the motorcycle stuff, the various collections of mechanic and machinist tools, etc. etc.

    I'm spending my birthday with my daughter. I hope you have a good one as well.


I started this blog so the child I gave up for adoption could get to know me, and in turn, her children, as well as share stories for a family that lives too far away. So please keep it friendly and kid safe. Posts that are only a link or include an ad for an unknown business automatically to to SPAM..