Friday, August 14, 2015

Time for a Break

Folks -

In the next three months I'm moving offices, closing down the crash pad and moving that all to another state and starting a very challenging promotion at headquarters.  Dad is needing more attention and care (the one granddaughter who was close enough to help had to move to Florida when her Navy Veteran husband lost his  IT job and couldn't find one nearby). I'm also trying to write more in my journal for future book vignettes, as opposed to blogging.   I'm also starting a serious cardio program as sitting behind a computer writing two books in a year, and marketing them, took a toll on my ability to kick butt and take names  - hard when you're constantly tired and gained (mumble mumble) pounds.

I'm going to just blog a day or two a week.  I've been having fun with Facebook and the dog blog and am also doing a lot of work with dog rescue through Book of Barkley promotions that takes many hours.  Those are things I wish to continue as they just make me smile.

It's been 7 years of almost daily posts (with some re-posts thrown in when I was on the road or at Dad's with limited computer access).  It's been fun, but I'm going to take a bit of a break from daily blogging  for the next few months for my family, and for me.

I'm tired, the muse is flagging and sometimes it just stops when interrupted by ringing phones and obligations.  So I'm going to take some time for me, to get back centered and physically in top shape as I start some new adventures.

See you in a few days (and there will be a Browning 1900 and bacon) but blogging will be light through the rest of the year.

Love
Brigid