Wednesday, February 5, 2014

HOTR Shop Advice of the Week -

What to do when you have too many tools for your Bug Out Kit?

Forget the Bug, get a Bus.


  1. Careful now, that might attract old hippies!

  2. LOL

    Looks like what might happen when one is putting off a particularly nasty reconstruction job - paint the toolchest instead ! hehe....That's almost to nice to hide in a garage....

  3. But...Brigid, it's a Microbus! I suggest a double decker British bus instead, for the truly prepared.

    (That tool cabinet is too funny. I like it.)

  4. Hmmph. I'm painting my 7 foot/ 2 door ammo locker as the TARDIS.


  5. Just waiting for the bus cause my car got toad. Hang in there.


I started this blog so the child I gave up for adoption could get to know me, and in turn, her children, as well as share stories for a family that lives too far away. So please keep it friendly and kid safe. Posts that are only a link or include an ad for an unknown business automatically to to SPAM..