Thursday, February 19, 2015

Books and Big Mutts

As many of you already know, The Book of Barkley is the #1 Amazon Kindle Book in Pets and Family/Relationship genres and Number 8 in Paid Book sales. 

In the last 48 hours 8810 books were purchased or downloaded.

More books on order and I'm taking the night off to celebrate.

Thank all of you for your support, for his memory, for the many rescue groups we are helping with all of the sales proceeds.

If you've already read Barkley's book or want something a little more adventuresome -

  • Peter Grant's new book Stand Against the Storm, the 4th book in the Maxwell saga is out, I read it today and it's his best work yet.


I started this blog so the child I gave up for adoption could get to know me, and in turn, her children, as well as share stories for a family that lives too far away. So please keep it friendly and kid safe. Posts that are only a link or include an ad for an unknown business automatically to to SPAM..