Saturday, February 7, 2015

Canine Inversion

Abby the Rescue Lab meets her first big snow.
Yes, I think she's liking it.
We made it home after two weeks on duty with just one short afternoon and night off in there
I'm looking forward to actually reading a book and putting my feet up.
Being an adult with a house to pay for and maintain, a spouse, children, parents, pets, and a career, certainly cuts into one's free time---but it really makes you see what's important. 

A complicated life is better simplified. I can thank a dog for teaching me that.

9 comments:

  1. Yep, simple things DO work... Enjoy the downtime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really glad that you all received all that cold white stuff and not us we had about six inches of it about two weeks ago and I hope that is all we get.my wife likes it but the Lady dog that we lost a couple of years ago hated the snow I would open the door so she could go out and she would look at me as if to say you gotta be joking, I would have to carry her out and shut the door before I could put her down, boy do we miss her still!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've found some water that Abby likes. Powdered water.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, yes, snow is so much fun for the pups. Our "kids" sure do love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Abby looks great! Having fun too it seems.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The biggest snow-cone ever! Yippee!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morgan just loves the snow. The deeper, the better. . . wish I could share her joy, but after the harsh winter we have had, I can't. She doesn't have to drive in it, or walk through slushy, slippery parking lots.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What is all that white stuff? I mean, I took Sienna for a long walk this afternoon, and it was 73 degrees...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great photos of Abby in the snow! Big grin on my face after looking at them... hope you enjoy your downtime, too.

    ReplyDelete

I started this blog so the child I gave up for adoption could get to know me, and in turn, her children, as well as share stories for a family that lives too far away. So please keep it friendly and kid safe. Posts that are only a link or include an ad for an unknown business automatically to to SPAM..