Sunday, June 10, 2012

You Must Be Thinking of Some OTHER Buck


  1. Have a relaxing and enjoyable weekend

  2. Here's a place where you could have REALLY blended into the crowd....

    The Annual Boston Irish Festival was held this weekend and they tried to assembled the most red-heads in one place for the Guinness Book of World Records

    Bet there were quite a few pints of Ireland's finest to be had too.....

  3. Enjoy! We're off to the gun show!

  4. With a wave of an out stretched hand:

    "This is not the buck you are looking for . . . . move along!"

    Enjoy the weekend Ms. B.

  5. I have no idea what you're talking about. It wasn't me - I was asleep that year.

  6. I am sure it was a good one. I want to hear about the food:)


I started this blog so the child I gave up for adoption could get to know me, and in turn, her children, as well as share stories for a family that lives too far away. So please keep it friendly and kid safe. Posts that are only a link or include an ad for an unknown business automatically to to SPAM..