Saturday, June 15, 2013

NORDO (with company)

Bayou Renaissance Man and his wife Miss D. are here for the weekend (with a draft of his second novel in the Steve Maxwell series for me to look at - yay!).  So, until tomorrow  just a quote.  - Brigid
Write to be understood, 
 speak to be heard, 
read to grow.”

 ―   Lawrence Clark Powell


  1. Salutations!

    Uhrm... beautiful and wise... to be sure... But... where is the bacon?

    Oh, and have fun. And don't get in too much trouble. You kids are good for it, I know.

  2. Have fun and give them my regards.


  3. Enjoy!!! Missing y'all in Texas. Say hi to the folks for us.

  4. I hope all of you have a wonderful visit. Love and best wishes to you all !


I started this blog so the child I gave up for adoption could get to know me, and in turn, her children, as well as share stories for a family that lives too far away. So please keep it friendly and kid safe. Posts that are only a link or include an ad for an unknown business automatically to to SPAM..