Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Feet to the Fire

My publisher just sent the galley drafts for the cover and interior of Book #2 - Saving Grace.  I have 50 some chapters to proof before approving the "go to print".

So you all keep the home fires burning for a day or two, until I'm done.


  1. Congrats!

    That woodburning stove looks a great deal like a WWII anti-shipping mine...Cool, but strange!

  2. That's so exciting for you!!!

    And I have to say, I have no idea where/what that furnace is all about but that's just about the coolest looking thing I've seen in awhile!

    For some reason, I was reminded of 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea and Captain Nemo....

  3. Wood (or gas) stove built on a marine mine - WANT!!! Where did you see that?

    Oh, and good luck on the proof-reading. Can't wait.

  4. Automatically put on my "Must Buy" list!

  5. I am much interested in this book as our daughter is adopted.

  6. Can hardly wait! *happy hamster hop*


I started this blog so the child I gave up for adoption could get to know me, and in turn, her children, as well as share stories for a family that lives too far away. So please keep it friendly and kid safe. Posts that are only a link or include an ad for an unknown business automatically to to SPAM..