My publisher just sent the galley drafts for the cover and interior of Book #2 - Saving Grace. I have 50 some chapters to proof before approving the "go to print".
So you all keep the home fires burning for a day or two, until I'm done.
I started this blog for family far away and to share my life and writing with friends. Comments are welcome but please treat this place as you would visiting any friend. I want everyone to feel at home here. If you post advertising for a business or service and I do NOT know you, it will be reported as SPAM. Don't even bother.
Congrats!
ReplyDeleteThat woodburning stove looks a great deal like a WWII anti-shipping mine...Cool, but strange!
That's so exciting for you!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd I have to say, I have no idea where/what that furnace is all about but that's just about the coolest looking thing I've seen in awhile!
For some reason, I was reminded of 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea and Captain Nemo....
Wood (or gas) stove built on a marine mine - WANT!!! Where did you see that?
ReplyDeleteOh, and good luck on the proof-reading. Can't wait.
Automatically put on my "Must Buy" list!
ReplyDeleteI am much interested in this book as our daughter is adopted.
ReplyDeleteCan hardly wait! *happy hamster hop*
ReplyDelete