Thursday, December 18, 2014

I'll be back tomorrow night. . .

I'm plotting something :-)


  1. Well alrighty then! (Waits with bated breath)

  2. plotting is more interesting if you use semi log paper.

  3. Will there be charts and graphs?
    Have fun plotting; you need a break.

  4. Careful... you're tele-GRAPHING your moves...

    Dann in Ohio

  5. Don't use up all Partner's graph paper!

  6. More sad news I hear from you, and my soul cries! Please surround yourself with people who appreciate what you are dealing with, and (forgive the platitude,) remember that the God of All Men will not give you a challenge you can not meet!

    You are in my prayers, as is your Father: God will keep you both safe from harm in His loving arms, and He will someday bring you Peace!


I started this blog so the child I gave up for adoption could get to know me, and in turn, her children, as well as share stories for a family that lives too far away. So please keep it friendly and kid safe. Posts that are only a link or include an ad for an unknown business automatically to to SPAM..