More sad news I hear from you, and my soul cries! Please surround yourself with people who appreciate what you are dealing with, and (forgive the platitude,) remember that the God of All Men will not give you a challenge you can not meet!
You are in my prayers, as is your Father: God will keep you both safe from harm in His loving arms, and He will someday bring you Peace!
I started this blog for family far away and to share my life and writing with friends. Comments are welcome but please treat this place as you would visiting any friend. I want everyone to feel at home here. If you post advertising for a business or service and I do NOT know you, it will be reported as SPAM. Don't even bother.
Well alrighty then! (Waits with bated breath)
ReplyDeleteplotting is more interesting if you use semi log paper.
ReplyDeleteCute. :)
ReplyDeleteWill there be charts and graphs?
ReplyDeleteHave fun plotting; you need a break.
Careful... you're tele-GRAPHING your moves...
ReplyDeleteDann in Ohio
Don't use up all Partner's graph paper!
ReplyDeleteIt'll be a protracted wait...
ReplyDeleteMore sad news I hear from you, and my soul cries! Please surround yourself with people who appreciate what you are dealing with, and (forgive the platitude,) remember that the God of All Men will not give you a challenge you can not meet!
ReplyDeleteYou are in my prayers, as is your Father: God will keep you both safe from harm in His loving arms, and He will someday bring you Peace!
Sooo... Two axis or three???
ReplyDelete