Tuesday, October 7, 2014

BookDaily Featured Ebook.

Featured Ebooks by ArcaMax
From BookDaily.com

The Book of Barkley: Love and Life Through the Eyes of a Labrador Retriever

L. B. Johnson
She's flown jets, been shot at, and been stood up.
After that, how hard can raising a black Labrador retriever puppy be? Follow the author's adventures with her black lab Barkley in a thoughtful and lively memoir that will have you both laughing and crying as you remember why we let love into our lives, knowing we will lose it.

For those of you who have received your Book of Barkley and have shared with friends and family, in person or on social media, my deepest thanks. Barkley always knew he was loved, but you've really shown it.  www.thebookofbarkley.blogspot.com.  -LB

6 comments:

  1. Very nice!!! And very deserving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you again for the copy of the book. I started reading it Friday, and couldn't put it down until I was finished. I really enjoyed it.
    I will recommend it to all of my friends. I even filled out a request for my library to get a copy so hopefully more people will be able to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rev Paul - I was pleased. Thanks

    armedlaughing - I hope the extra copies for your friends that helped you with your car arrived OK.

    Wendy Lunko - thanks for offering to review it on your blog!

    Old NFO - thank you. Your book is still holding a very proud position on my table, having been read twice.

    Daniel Miller - that's such good news. I appreciate you spreading the word as there is no marketing but people telling other people about Barkley. It sounds silly but it's not about selling books, it's about sustaining his memory.

    ReplyDelete

I started this blog so the child I gave up for adoption could get to know me, and in turn, her children, as well as share stories for a family that lives too far away. So please keep it friendly and kid safe. Posts that are only a link or include an ad for an unknown business automatically to to SPAM..