| Featured Ebooks by ArcaMax | |||
|
Tuesday, October 7, 2014
BookDaily Featured Ebook.
6 comments:
I started this blog for family far away and to share my life and writing with friends. Comments are welcome but please treat this place as you would visiting any friend. I want everyone to feel at home here. If you post advertising for a business or service and I do NOT know you, it will be reported as SPAM. Don't even bother.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How wonderful - congrats!
ReplyDeleteVERY Cool!
ReplyDeletegfa
Very cool! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteVery nice!!! And very deserving!
ReplyDeleteThank you again for the copy of the book. I started reading it Friday, and couldn't put it down until I was finished. I really enjoyed it.
ReplyDeleteI will recommend it to all of my friends. I even filled out a request for my library to get a copy so hopefully more people will be able to read it.
Rev Paul - I was pleased. Thanks
ReplyDeletearmedlaughing - I hope the extra copies for your friends that helped you with your car arrived OK.
Wendy Lunko - thanks for offering to review it on your blog!
Old NFO - thank you. Your book is still holding a very proud position on my table, having been read twice.
Daniel Miller - that's such good news. I appreciate you spreading the word as there is no marketing but people telling other people about Barkley. It sounds silly but it's not about selling books, it's about sustaining his memory.