Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Killer Wabbits Hit The Beach

It wasn't the big waves and the 40 mph winds last night we had to worry about. . .
Tim: There he is!
King Arthur: Where?
Tim: There!
King Arthur: What? Behind the rabbit?
Tim: It *is* the rabbit!
King Arthur: You silly sod!
Tim: What?
King Arthur: You got us all worked up!
Tim: Well, that's no ordinary rabbit.
King Arthur: Ohh.
Tim: That's the most foul, cruel, and bad-tempered rodent you ever set eyes on!
Sir Robin: You tit! I soiled my armor I was so scared!


  1. HA! Time for the holy hand grenade I fear!

  2. He's the Bandage Man's pet. :)

  3. Thanks, needed that.

    Made me laugh just remembering that skit.

  4. I'm reminded of Jefferson Airplane and Monty Python for some reason. lol

  5. Carter would have soiled his armor.

  6. Good old Monty Python.....but Anyanka also knew that Bunnies were evil ;)

  7. I looooove that movie. Thanks for the smile!

  8. Keads - It's ALWAYS time for the holy hand grenade

    Roscoe - yes. Dad says hello, all quiet at home.

    mirrisao - I think I can recite that whole movie pretty much by memory.

    lotta joy - indeed

    Skip - he would have.

    immagikman - I have to dig out my Monty Python bunny slippers

    Jennifer - big teeth for a little bunny

    Robin - thanks for stopping to say hello. We'll catch up later.


I started this blog so the child I gave up for adoption could get to know me, and in turn, her children, as well as share stories for a family that lives too far away. So please keep it friendly and kid safe. Posts that are only a link or include an ad for an unknown business automatically to to SPAM..