Been dropping by but finally get a chance to say "hi" again! It's been way too long. Life got silly busy for a while. Hoping to have more time for writing and reading soon. Daughter number two has finished year 1 of college with 3.999 something average and is still devoted to criminal justice. I did contact you when you lost Barkley. That's always hard. But I didn't know you got married until I went back some and read! And of course you've been through some other rough stuff too. Anyway, hope to comment at least occasionally and ramp my blog back up. We got big doins coming to the ranch. I know you check in every so often! Thanks. Take care.
I started this blog for family far away and to share my life and writing with friends. Comments are welcome but please treat this place as you would visiting any friend. I want everyone to feel at home here. If you post advertising for a business or service and I do NOT know you, it will be reported as SPAM. Don't even bother.
Oh look! It's Backstrap the deer!
ReplyDeleteThat's a great shot!
ReplyDeleteSoft feet my a...
ReplyDeleteThanks for the post! It's a sweet=spot in my over-long day!
ReplyDeleteB,
ReplyDeleteBeen dropping by but finally get a chance to say "hi" again! It's been way too long. Life got silly busy for a while. Hoping to have more time for writing and reading soon. Daughter number two has finished year 1 of college with 3.999 something average and is still devoted to criminal justice. I did contact you when you lost Barkley. That's always hard. But I didn't know you got married until I went back some and read! And of course you've been through some other rough stuff too. Anyway, hope to comment at least occasionally and ramp my blog back up. We got big doins coming to the ranch. I know you check in every so often! Thanks. Take care.
Awww! What a cute picture.
ReplyDeleteAnd if we don't pay attention, we miss them...
ReplyDeleteGreat pic!
ReplyDeleteAww. I once had a shop cat that was convinced deer were large yellow dogs, and he was going to defend his territory.
ReplyDeleteLooks like this one got a much friendlier inspection. :-)
Great shot indeed. But you'd break the glass and scare the dog.
ReplyDeleteIs it a sin for you to provoke envy in me?
ReplyDeleteMonkeywrangler - "Backstrap" the deer. . bwaahashaha
ReplyDeleteThanks everyone - that's Shasta, one of the family dogs, a Queensland Heeler. She's as sweet as she is smart
Doubleportionranch - thanks so much for stopping by. Hope all is well with you.
Just a quick stop at a Starbucks - back sometime, not sure when.
hugs all